Our Fare Card system is convenient and easy
to use no matter where you travel throughout the PDRTA service
Steps To Using Your PDRTA Fare Card:
- Insert the card into the farebox with the front side facing
- When the fare card goes into the farebox, the unit will deduct
one (1) fare for each time you ride.
- If you want to purchase a transfer, you must tell the bus
operator that you want the transfer before putting
the fare card into the farebox.
- After each use, the farebox will print the remaining value on
the back of the card.
- When a fare card falls below the amount needed to pay the fare,
the difference can be made up with cash or another fare card.
fare amounts for our service area and purchase your PDRTA Fare